Medical Use Aged Care Patient Transfer Unit Commode Toilet Wheelchair with Foot Pedal Gas Lift
This is the medical grade patient transfer unit that is designed to easily move elderly or patient with medical conditions and disabilities. Patient can be moved at still position while sitting down without standing or moving. A gas lift foot pedal is used to lift the patient off the ground. Unit is fully mobile with 4 castors, rigidly built to support max. of 120kg load and finished in powder coated paint.
- Strong alloy frame supports load up to 120kg
- High mobility with 4 silent castors
- Built-in parking brakes on front castors
- Adjustable height via gas lift foot pedal
- Back support and arm rest
- Includes faeces collection tray
- Size - 75 x 55 x 96cm (L x W x H)
- Net Weight - 36kg
- Material - Steel Alloy Powder Coated
- Seat Height Adjustment - 45 to 65cm
- Max. Load - 120kg
Note - ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. Unit illustrated in the video is the basic non gas lift version.
Video link - shorturl.at/kDTW1